Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bronchitis Anyone?

Yep... I am sick and end up with Bronchitis...

Went to the Doctor at 1am last night and didn't get back until 4 am. It was quite an adventure, to say the least. I got chest x rays done, and an EKG to make sure that whatever I had wasn't affecting my heart muscle. They made me take a pregnancy test before the xray... even though I told them it was quite impossible for me to be pregnant... These doctors never seem to listen!

Anyway... Now its almost 1am and I need to go to bed, but I am debating whether I should stay up and finish an assignment due tomorrow and risk getting worse, or go to bed and get late credit for the assignment and try to get better. Hmmmm....

Well... I know one thing, I don't need to be on the computer right now... Sooooooooo


adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment