Thursday, December 30, 2010

Purity, Christ, Clarity.

I'm longing for Jesus. There is so much purity and goodness in Christ and in a life lived for Him... to the praise of His glory. I long for the purity and clarity that is given in Christ. Lately, and I can't quite figure out why, I have felt like I am in a fog. I know that life is happening around me, but my mind can't really engage in whats happening. Its almost as if I am dreaming or something. I am very A.D.D. and can't keep a conversation well. This really bugs me because I want to be able to experience everything fully and with full attention, but I haven't been able to lately. I haven't been able to clearly see the goodness of the Lord and dwell on Him as I ought. I want Jesus to fix me and make me new.


Album of the day: Clean by Shane & Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment