Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sleepy State

I am in a state of dissatisfaction. I am not happy with my life right now- not happy with who I am. Its real odd, but I feel like I can't get truly happy lately. I can't fully enjoy life, and I can't figure out why. I liken it to taking a deep breath and never being able to get enough oxygen to satisfy your need. Right now, I need to be happy... I long to be satisfied and I want to enjoy life, but like that breath, I can never fully enjoy anything. Why?

I want to go home because I am done with school and everyone here (Not in a mean way, just ready for a break.) But I don't want to be home because its the same issue there. Today, I was looking up flight time from here to anywhere and I am really considering taking a trip to anywhere but here.

I just can't find real enjoyment in life right now... I need something to wake me up from this sleepy state and give me something to be happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment