Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Independence

I am an independent person. I like being able to work for money and take myself places... I like to do things on my own. So, when any of my agents for being independent are taken away, and I have to be dependent on other people, I have a very difficult time with it. I get frustrated and upset. I truly hate having to depend on other people to do things for me. Because 1. I don't deserve it. and 2. I hate when people have some control of something I am doing. I have things planned out in my head a certain way when I do things, and when someone else is in the picture, things don't ever turn out quite how I planned. It frustrates me to have so little control over my life...

This morning is one of those mornings.

I have mixed feelings about how I should handle this. I want to scream. I want to be upset and frustrated and I want to gain control again somehow. But on the other hand, I know that being frustrated is just an endless hole that won't be filled- I will justt get more and more frustrated until something not-so-good happens. So logically, being calm about the situation is the best choice... But I have a hard time doing what is right because I don't see how that gives me the control again.

I'm frustrated...

No comments:

Post a Comment