Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Saturday

Here in a dorm of 80 something other girls, when one girl gets sick, its becomes like a fire in a forest of perfectly burnable trees, spreading like wildfire! All of this to say, I have never been sick so many times as I have since I have been here. Here I am at 12:30am writing a blog because I seem to have caught another cold and am unable to sleep. Sore throat, fever, aches... NO FUN!

College is great for 3 things: Learning, making friends, and getting colds once a month!

I saw Harry Potter 7 Part 1 today... It was well made and I enjoyed the movie. But I learned a big lesson from watching it and its that God knew exactly what He was doing when He DIDN'T create magic for us to use... Thankfully, I don't have to worry about running from magical bad-guys who want to kill me and can do crazy magical things to do so! I just have to worry about writing my paper by Monday and memorizing Psalm 8 by Tuesday... : )

ksjdfkshdfk hkdf d ff sdfsdhfkhds f

Sorry... Just had a coughing attack... Anyway... I am looking forward to all the girls being back in the dorm- they have been gone for thanksgiving break. Its been "lonely" in that there have been no people (But I am not complaining because I have enjoyed the quiet.) I am just starting to miss my friends! : )

Okay... Going to read and try to sleep now!

Have a good night!!!!


"See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; your walls are continually before me."
-- Isaiah 49:16.

No comments:

Post a Comment