Monday, December 27, 2010

A Day in Old Town

Old Town was my destination today. This trip, however, would be different than my previous trips. Today, I took the trek alone. I have dubbed today my "Me" day. No people, just me, a beautiful, busy town, and lots of free time. This is something I have been talking about doing since before Finals week, so I am happy to be doing it, finally.

When I arrived, there was little traffic and lots of parking places. I parked my car and made the trek down the road to Colorado. I walked around a little bit to see what all was there and ended in Intelligentsia, which is the coffee shop I blogged about a few weeks ago. I got "the usual" (Or what I got last time) which is a mocha and almond pastry. (Picture to be posted at the end of this post.) The coffee tasted better than I remembered, so it made it a sweet environment to sit and read for 3 hours. It was nothing short of relaxing.

Right now I am in Barnes & Noble- I'll be heading home in a few minutes and I'm hoping to avoid traffic. However, I have a feeling that the freeway will be a parking lot for most of the ride home. I don't, however, have any plans tonight, so I don't care if I get home late or not.

Album of the day: Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons


Does this not look absolutely delicious?!


No comments:

Post a Comment