Thursday, December 16, 2010

4am- Finals Week Update

I go home for Winter Break later today... That is, after my treacherous O.T. final at 8am. I can't decide whether I want to stay up until my final, take it, then sleep until it is time to go home, or sleep, wake up at 6:30, take the final, and then sleep when I get home. But, that is a decision to be made after I write this blog.

One thing I am looking forward to when I am home is being able to drive wherever, whenever I want... alone! This is a privilege that I have missed dearly since being here at Master's. If you know me, you know that I hate depending on people for things. So, you can imagine my discontentment when I learned I was not allowed to bring my car to school with me this semester. Not that having to ask for rides is necessarily the absolute worst thing ever. But, not having the freedom to do as I please has been a struggle to accept. You can bet that I am going to be spending loads of time traveling around this winter break, just because I can!

One thing I am not looking forward to when I am home: People like Ella Grimes, Anna Wilson, Sarah Moneymaker, Natalie Gates, Briana Lundsford, and many others, will be miles away from me for an entire month. Sure, I have made it clear that I want to spend some "Me Time" over the break, but not having these lovely ladies around is going to make it a hard month to get through! I miss them all already! ;)

OH! And one more thing: I cannot WAIT for my Grey's Anatomy Marathon. Starts Monday December 20th, and ends the day I finish the last episode of season 6... Bring on the hospital beds and personal drama- I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment