Thursday, December 16, 2010

Homeeeeeeeeeeee

I'll be home for Christmas... Well, I am already here! Finished my last final at 8:47 this morning and have been on Christmas break ever since! I have to say, today has been quite productive, despite the immense lack of sleep hours. I was able to go Christmas shopping and catch up with a couple of friends already! I am so blessed!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my Grey's Anatomy Marathon isn't going to work out how I had planned... Turns out that to rent an entire season of the show at Blockbuster Video, you have to pay $20, and that's only to have it for three days! I said, "Not worth my time!" and walked out of that door, only to realize that my plan for next week had fallen through. So, I started rearranging things on my schedule and I figured it out! Starting today, through next Thursday, I am going to read the book I just bought called "The Tipping Point" by Malcom Gladwell. So far, so awesome! Then, the week that I would have read my "over the break book", I will use to work on outlines for my next semester New Testament class! No time like the present to do what needs to be done! : )

Okay... This is a little scatter brained- sorry! I had a grand total of 2 hours of sleep last night... probably 15 hours all week, so I am losing it! Thankfully, I have nothing to wake up for tomorrow morning! Though, I think I might wake up and clean the house for my daddy. I am thankful for him.

Bee Tee Dub (BTW, By The Way) This Christmas hasn't been as hard as the previous two have been without my mom. Looks like time really does heal all wounds! Miss her much, but thankful for healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment