Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vintage Coffee


On Saturday, I went to Old Town with two of my friends. We went to the Intelligentsia Coffee off of Colorado and it was the best coffee I have ever had... truly. I equate it to the first time I discovered She & Him... its THAT amazing... ;)

Anyway, this is a picture of my mocha.

I plan to spend the majority of my break in Old Town... I can't wait to be alone!


On a side note: Its finals week. I have one more final on Thursday and then I'm done with my first semester of college! However, this final is a tough one, so I am spending all day tomorrow studying for it. I could be like everyone else and complain about how I don't want to study because its so time consuming, but I was thinking about that today and I don't want to be that person. I came to the conclusion that its ridiculous to complain about that because how blessed am I to be able to focus all of my attention on ONE THING without anything else distracting me? They cancel classes and chapel just so we can focus on doing our best on these finals... I call that a blessing!

She & Him Song of the night:
Gonna Get Along Without You Now

No comments:

Post a Comment