Monday, December 6, 2010

Roomie Fun...

Okay! I have noticed a trend with my roomie lately and I love LOVING it! I have stayed up past 3 a few times and each time, I notice my roommate do something really funny. Earlier this week she got up and changed her clothes, walked outside the door and came back in and said, "I don't know why I just did that!" and went to bed. She has talked in her sleep saying things like "Well, this is awkward." and "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! My sister DOES know what she is doing!" But tonight, she did something that tops it all.

I am sitting at my computer and I hear her sit up- usually when she does this, I tell her to go back to bed and she does. But tonight, she says she is awake and knows what she is doing (I asked her 3 times) and she stands up and starts pulling her blankets off of her bed. I asked her what she was doing and she said she wanted to sleep in the hallway... I assured her that she was not awake and that she shouldn't do that, but she insisted that she knew exactly what she was doing and proceeded out the doorway... a few seconds later she comes in and we both start laughing so hard... She finally woke up and realized what she was doing...

Times like these make it real fun to have a roomie!!! : )

1 comment: