Friday, January 14, 2011

Waiting on the world to change...

I keep talking about how excited I am for the future. I know it probably gets repetitive, but I can't help it! I just can't believe how possible my dreams really are, and its encouraging to finally see them happening!

On a slightly different topic, I have gotten so addicted to change. I crave the thrill of change and unknown possibilities. The fact that engaging in a new activity brings about mystery and possibility gives me a rush of adrenaline. It's risky and thrilling! I don't really know whats happened to me because I used to be so opposed to change that it would make me sick to my stomach. But I don't know... its something that I really love now. So, I am changing my life. If all goes as planned, I will be in a very good place by this time next year! I just can't wait to see how everything works out!

I am embracing change because life is constantly shifting course. I look forward to going with whatever is brought into my path. Change is the only constant. Embrace it, or you'll be left behind.

Anyway... I love my life and I love living!

No comments:

Post a Comment