Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life. Change. Freedom.

Change.

Change is happening all around me. 2010 was the year of change. I went from being completely dependent on other people to being independent and strong. I went to college. I got my license. I lost friends and gained new ones. I have changed, almost completely, into a whole new person, and the change is continuing. I am beginning to realize what I want in life and how I need to go about getting it. There is a problem, though. I have been stuck in a world for the past 5 years that looks down on people getting an education, a career, a life. I am tired of being held down by the rules that molded me into a robot that was programmed to speak, do, and think only what she was told to do. But that funny thing is that I never once felt the "freedom" that other's said it would bring me.

I am continuing to change now in 2011. My life is becoming my own and I have never felt more free. There is so much that I cannot wait to experience and life seems to promising and bright! I am planning to do a lot to change my life this year, and, if everything goes as planned, it will be another year of change for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment