Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to school, Back to school, to prove to my dad that I'm not a fool.

Laundry: If I am ever asked what my favorite chore is, my response would be laundry. The process of putting dirty clothing into a machine with soap and water, and having them come out clean and smelling like fresh flowers, makes me happy and comfortable. I enjoy doing laundry.

Organizing: If you know me, you know that I enjoy clean, organized space. I am not fond of clutter. When I am doing something, I am more motivated to get it done when the environment around me is clean and organized. Organization has become necessary for me if I want to do well.

Packing: This is a daunting task. Folding, wrapping, stuffing, placing, loading, etc. Packing is my least favorite of these three chores. The reason why is because I find it so pointless to pack everything away when you will unload the packing soon after its done.

This is my "I'm going back to school" blog, in case you hadn't gotten the point just yet. I leave for school tomorrow morning and I am looking forward to decorating my dorm room. I have a theme for it and its unlike anyone else's. I just can't wait to see the outcome. I'll post pictures when I am done decorating tomorrow!

Biggest fear about going back to school: I will not stay the strong and independent person that I am.
Biggest excitement: I get to put my all into school and learning. I am looking forward to growing in knowledge!

Well... back to the three chores... Laundry is almost done! This should be a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment