Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two by Two They Entered the Arch

2 more days until I venture off! What will I be doing the next two days? Making sure I have EVERYTHING I need in the boxes, praying, and hanging out with a few friends! (That last one is most definitely one of my favorite things about this!)

I don't really have much to say except, ITS ALMOST HERE! I am starting to get more excited than anxious about it now. Like I said in my last post, I just kinda want to be there already!

Last night I was kidnapped... My friends decided to hi-jack me and take me out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory... I am SO blessed by them. I had TONS of fun and it was definitely the night I was hoping for in that I was able to make good memories with them before I leave! : )

Today my friend Kirsten is coming over and we're gonna watch my favorite movie- 500 Days Of Summer! We can probably quote every line from it... I am looking forward to that! It will be fun! : ) Then I am hoping to go to the gym for the last time before I leave. I feel like running for days!

Anyway, I'm off to start the day.. I know 10am start to my day is WAY too late, but its still summer for me... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment