Friday, August 20, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow... You're (Only) a Day Away!

Yep... I leave tomorrow morning , bright and early! Planning to leave here at 7:00am or... 0700. ; )

Today's agenda is this: wash the clothes I wore this week, pack the last bits of what I need, clean the house so dad can be clean when I'm gone, pack everything into my car, go to lunch with Angela : ), and head to the church for a little bit so I can say by to a few more people! I probably won't stay (For those of you reading this from the church.) Because I want to spend tonight with my dad.

Thoughts about leaving? I sure hope there will be someone there to help me move my things to my room... there is no way I can lift this stuff up stairs (if there are stairs where I am dorming.)

I should get to work if I want to get all of this done before I have to leave for lunch... So, ADIOS!

Tomorrow is only a day away...

No comments:

Post a Comment