Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1. 2. 3. 4. Tell Me That You Love Me More...

4 more days until I leave.

So far I have not gotten my clothes packed like I had planned to do yesterday, but I making myself do that today. I have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday left and I have things planned each day, so hopefully that will make the week go by a little faster! I really want to be there already, but I really don't want to go.

Here is what I can liken my feelings about this to: Its like when you're in line for a roller coaster, and you keep going back and forth as to whether you really want to go through with the ride or not. When you get to the roller cars you are really scared, maybe even saying "I don't want to go... I can't." etc. But you get in the car, pull the bar down, and sit there and think "Let's just get it over with" because you know that once you get going, you'll be fine. Then, when the ride is over, you're wondering why you were even fussing to begin with!

I kinda just want to get the week over with so I can get on the metaphoric roller coaster that is college. I know that once I'm in the car and going, I'll be just fine and having a blast. I am looking forward to it very much because I know that God blesses obedience to His will and He has made it clear, time and time again, that He has me at Master's for now! I am blessed to think back and remember all that the Lord has provided for this year- much of it I can't even believe, but He is good and I am thankful to have such a gracious heavenly Father.

My dad has been such a big help too. I am so thankful for all he has contributed for my college education so far. I am sad to be leaving him... I love him and hope that he isn't too unhappy when I leave. ;)

Anywho, I should probably get back to packing.

4 days until I meet my roomie.... : D

No comments:

Post a Comment