Friday, February 4, 2011

Released From The Grip

"Finally" is just a boring word. But for the sake of explanation, I will use it. I have finally come out of the slum of sadness that I have been in for the last week. To say I am relieved would be an under statement. I am very thankful to have peace in my heart and mind. I am thankful to be able to get out of bed and get things done. I am thankful to be laughing without it hurting. I am thankful.

Looking forward to my trip with my Ella Bella Best Friend tomorrow to a "far away" land. EEK! It should be a fun day. We are going to eat at a quaint little diner type place, and possibly do some other things. Just happy to be able to spend a day with a good friend in a place that isn't campus.

Now back to learning to play the Ukulele... I hope I get the hang of this thing soon!

Oh... and I may or may not have a stomach issue. Tomorrow I am changing my diet to see if it helps. If not, I'll head to El Doctor-o soon. But here is to hoping that a change of diet can help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment